The park of Launac boasts remarkable trees such as two-hundred-year-old ceddars, umbrella pines and a bald cypress.
In the 18th C. it used to be the park of the Vicomte Framond de la Framondie’s mansion which houses today the village town hall and school. As you take a stroll in the garden you will see remains of this golden age : vestiges of the orangery : a small brick building where gardeners used to grow rare species. You will also see a tiny island surrounded by water where you will enjoy a walk.
- Park and garden
- Historical sites and monuments
Kind of visit
- Free tours all year round
- Free tours by appointment
- Guided tours all year round
- Guided tours by appointment