A unique testimony of the architecture and art of gardens of Toulouse region in the 18th C.
The château was built in 1734 by the Marquis de Chalvet Rochemonteix, royal seneschal of King Louis XVth. Several years ago the present landlords Mr and Mrs de Beaumont undertook a vast program of restoration in order to highlight the château as well as its decoration and its furniture. In the living-rooms visitors discover Marquis de Chalvet’s desk, splendid Flemish tapestries and the Chinese lounge. The garden of boxtree is listed and it includes a maze with 6 km of alleys - the largest of Europe – as well as a ball room.
- Historical sites and monuments
- Park and garden
Kind of visit
- Free tours all year round
- Free tours by appointment
- Guided tours all year round
- Guided tours by appointment
- Specific theme activities
Kind of reservation
- Direct booking
Fares / methods of payment / opening times
- Base rate - full rate adult10€Enigma Labyrinth
- Child rate8€Enigma Labyrinth
- Base rate - full rate adult9.60€Dédale Labyrinth
- Child rate7.60€Dédale Labyrinth
- Child rate0 €Labyrinth (-4 years old)
- Base rate - full rate adult15.80€Dédale + Enigma Labyrinth
- Child rate13.80€Dédale + Enigma Labyrinth
- Group rate0 €+ 20 people (on request)
- From 04 avril 2020 to 30 juin 2020
Every day during the Easter holidays . Every weekend and bank holidays in May, June, September and October, from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- From 01 juil 2020 to 31 août 2020
Every day from 10:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- From 01 sept 2020 to 01 nov 2020
Every day during the holidays . Every weekend and bank holidays in May, June, September and October, from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
Contact & location
2 Place du Château
Tel. : 05 61 85 32 34
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : email@example.com