Brendies lake is the perfect place to learn the basics of fishing in a quiet setting.
This privately-managed lake is dedicated to fishing and to studying local water and fauna such as insects and fish. It's a good spot for white fish. Excellent fishing conditions are offered as trouts are regularly stocked in the lake. Week-end and year licenses on sale at the fishing club.
- Car park nearby
- Lake and recreational body of water
- Fishing pontoon
Fares / methods of payment / opening times
- Base rate - Adult full fare20€The weekend card
- Base rate - Adult full fare50€Annual card
- Base rate - Adult full fare65€Family card (1 adt + 2 children under 12 years old) - 10 fishes per pers.
- Cheques and postal orders
- From 01 janv 2023 to 31 déc 2023
Week-ends (Saturday and Sunday) and bank holidays - upon reservation.
Contact & location
Port. : 06 01 14 53 05
Port. : 06 74 86 01 72
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Latitude : 43.718872 - Longitude : 1.164159