FERME DE JOUAN MARROU
Buy eggs and purple garlic directly at Françoise's Jouan Marrou farm shop.
Françoise Olivera has been working on her parents' farm since 1992. Today she works on this family run farm with her sister and friends. The production of Cadours purple garlic is made traditionally and the garlic is dried on wood structures. 500 g and 1 kg garlic braids and shallots are on sale at the farm shop. Fresh eggs are also on sale as Françoise breeds forty white and grey free range hens.
Kind of visit
- Free tours all year round : no
- Free tours by appointment : no
- Guided tours all year round : no
- Visit lasts approximately ... minutes : 00:30
Fares / methods of payment / opening times
- Cheques and postal orders