FERME DE LA CUCO - MUTTON, EGGS
Philippe makes you discover his free range Tarasconnais sheep in his family run farm.
Come on your own or with a group to see the farm, its woods and its lake. Philippe welcomes you for a visit : discovery of the sheep flock, of cultures and of local flora and fauna. Discovery of hens, pigs, donkeys... Picnic area on the spot. The flock is looked after by herding dogs : Pyrénées Patous and Berger Kangal. Farm shop with mutton and eggs.
- Meat (poultry, bovine, ovine, porcine)
Kind of visit
- Discovery farm
- Guided tours by appointment : yes
- Visit lasts approximately ... minutes : 02:00
Fares / methods of payment / opening times
- Individual rate no reduction5€Farm's visit adult
- Individual rate no reduction3€Farm's visit child
|All year round|
|Open by appointment on week-ends and Summer evenings.|