LA FERME AUX PIGEONS
Taste an excellent and savoury poultry cooked on the BBQ or roasted.
Marie-Claire's family has been breeding pigeons for several generations. She has been running her own farm since 2012. The pigeons are slaughtered in a European standard laboratory. The farm supplies pigeons fed on local corn and other cereals grown in the South-West. Direct selling and visit of the farm by appointment.
- Meat (poultry, bovine, ovine, porcine)
Kind of visit
- Free tours all year round : no
- Free tours by appointment : no
- Guided tours all year round : no
- Guided tours by appointment : no
- Visit lasts approximately ... minutes : 00:30
- Free tasting : no
Fares / methods of payment / opening times
- Free of charge0 €Visite de la ferme
- Cheques and postal orders
|From 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2022|
|All year round only by appointment|